The members of our department and interested students meet at various research seminars. This page summarizes the information about the seminars:
- Seminar of the CNC research group (Cognition and Neural Computation)
- Seminar on Bioinformatics, also available in study program as 2-AIN-503
- Seminar on Robotics, also available in study program as 2-IKV-167
- Yet Another Computer Graphics Seminar, seminar focused on computer graphics projects that aim for a publication. Tuesdays, I-23 8:00 - 11:30 - Ďurikovič.
- KR Seminar - on ontologies and knowledge representation, led by Martin Homola