DAI, chaired by Ján Šefránek, is concerned with (mostly theoretical) research in Knowledge Representation and Reasoning(KR&R).
Our main interests within KR&R include:
- Non-monotonic logics and non-monotonic reasoning
- Knowledge revision
- Answer set programming
- Dynamic logic programming
- Semantic Web
- Ján Šefránek (group chair)
KR Group orgainizes irregular sessions of the KR Seminar where the group members and sometimes invited speakes present latest advances in their research.
Selected Recent Publications
- Martin Homola and Luciano Serafini. Towards Distributed Tableaux Reasoning Procedure for DDL with Increased Subsumption Propagation between Remote Ontologies. In: Thomas Meyer and Mehmet A. Orgun (eds.), Advances in Ontologies, Procs. of Knowledge Representation Ontology Workshop (KROW 2008). Sydney, Australia. Australian Computer Society, CRPIT, vol. 90, September 17, 2008.
- Juraj Frank and Martin Homola. Ontology-driven Categorization of Blog Postings: A Scenario. Technical report no. TR-2008-014, Comenius University, Faculty of Mathematics Physics and Informatics, Bratislava, Slovakia, 2008.
- Martin Homola. Subsumption Propagation between Remote Ontologies in Distributed Description Logic. In: Franz Baader, Carsten Lutz and Boris Motik (eds.), Pocs. of the 21st International Workshop on Description Logics (DL2008). Dresden, Germany. CEUR-WS, vol. 353, 2008.
- Martin Homola. Distributed Description Logics Revisited. In: Diego Calvanese, Enrico Franconi, Volker Haarslev, Domenico Lembo, Boris Motik, Sergio Tessaris and Anni-Yasmin Turhan (eds.), Pocs. of the 20th International Workshop on Description Logics (DL' 07). Brixen/Bressanone, Italy. Bozen-Bolzano University Press, CEUR-WS, vol. 250, 2007
Revision as of 11:15, 23 October 2008 by Homola