Lesson01 "Advanced Material Appearance Modeling"
- Lecture schedule
- "Terms and conditions" of this lecture
- Specialized Material Models:
- Common Themes
- Natural Materials
- Lecture notes: Julie Dorsey and Holly Rushmeier, Advanced Material Appearance Modeling, SIGGRAPH 2009 Course lesson01.pdf or HERE
Assigment: Install and read about the luxrender it's a sophisticated physically-based rendering system, originally forked from pbrt. Its goals include physical correctness.
Lesson02 "Advanced Material Appearance Modeling"
- Manufactured/Processed Materials
- Aging and Weathering Processes:
- Capture Approaches
- Current Trends and Needs
- Lecture notes: Julie Dorsey and Holly Rushmeier, Advanced Material Appearance Modeling, SIGGRAPH 2009 Course lesson02.pdf or HERE
- brdflab: an open source tool to design, fit and render BRDFs. Aplikacia.
What you Need to Pass
- Attend lessons. All lessons attended is +10 points. One missed +0 points. 2 missed 0 points, 3 missed 0 points, 4 and more is Fx.
- Solve all homework problems (mandatory each one >=30%, 30 points)
- Attendance = 0 or -100 (Fx)
- Homework = +100..30 or +30..0 (Fx)
- A = 92-130
- B = 84-91
- C = 76-83
- D = 68-75
- E = 60-67
- Fx = 0-49
Revision as of 18:41, 11 September 2014 by Durikovic