This lecture ...
- Will focus on simulating natural phenomena
- Will show you what are current topics
- Will improve your skills in
- Newtonian physics
- Computational geometry
- Algorithms and data structures
- Hopefully will not be boring
- Stránka Ráno do práce
- Stránka The_good_the_bad
- Stránka Kiwi Animácia KiWi
- Stránka Knihy Animácia Knihy
- Written exam (optional): deadline 19.1.2014, 8:00, classroom A
- Instead of (optional) oral exam, you can get (-20 ... +20) points due to a written exam.
- It will be similar to final term, but less complicated.
- Scientists (Pxx): deadline 23.1.2010, session: 24.1.2010 - 28.1.2010
- Choose presentation date HERE
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org finished presentation (zipped pdf)
- Attend presentation session and present your topic
- If you send it earlier you can get feedback how to improve your presentation
- Coders (Cxx): deadline 30.1.2011
- Send to email@example.com finished application and some note if source code should be private (zipped source + executable.)
- Executables will be public on this page. Sources only if author allow it.
- If you send it earlier you can get feedback how to improve your application
- Animators (Axx): deadline 30.1.2011
- Upload your animation video on youtube (or some alternative online service)
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org link to your animation (link to youtube)
- If you send it earlier you can get feedback how to improve your animation
What you Need to Pass
- Attend lessons. All lessons attended is +10 points. One missed +0 points. 2 missed 0 points, 3 missed 0 points, 4 and more is Fx.
- Show your project (mandatory, 60 points) See later.
- Solve all homework problems (mandatory each one >=30%, 30 points)
- Pass final term (mandatory, 10 points) You will need to solve several problems discussed during lessons.
- Pass oral/written exam: (optional, +/-20 points) If you feel you are better, convince me ! You can get +20 points or loose -20 points.
- Attendance = +10..0 or -100 (Fx)
- Homework = +30..10 or +10..0 (Fx)
- Project = +60..0
- Final term = +10..0
- Oral/written exam = +20..-20
- A = 92-130
- B = 84-91
- C = 76-83
- D = 68-75
- E = 60-67
- Fx = 0-49
Revision as of 14:50, 11 September 2014 by Durikovic