|Line 31:||Line 31:|
** Fx = 0-59
** Fx = 0-59
* '''[https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/-/edit?usp=Presentation schedule/RESULTS]'''
Revision as of 10:44, 16 September 2020
Computer Graphics Applications
This lecture ...
- Will focus on interdisciplinary applications of computer graphics
- Will show you what are current topics in
- information systems with graphics interface in medicine
- geology graphics
- big data applications, visual computing
- Will improve your skills in
- Hopefully will not be boring
During the course of this lecture we study the pioneering works and their respective advanced techniques or systems described in research paper from the journal IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications.
What you Need to Pass
- Attend lessons. All lessons attended is +0 points. Four and more missed is Fx.
- Select a paper from the journal IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications. Copy the DOI number or download PDF.
- Download the paper PDF for free
- Fill the google excel table bellow with your name, date of presentation, link to the paper and link to your PDF slides.
- Prepare the slides, additional material related to the paper topic, recent similar research, what other research groups do, prepare animation, images, explain the mathematical ideas and equations, explain the novelty of the research.
- A = 92-100
- B = 84-91
- C = 76-83
- D = 68-75
- E = 60-67
- Fx = 0-59