Master thesis seminar – 2-IKV-921/15
To enable systematic communication of the students with their peers, provide constructive feedback to their work during the semester (exchange of knowledge, discussion about current results, problems, etc.), to prepare students for presentation of their research at MEi:CogSci conference.
- 15. 2. 2017
- We start with the first meeting on Wednesday 22nd February.
|22.2.||Introduction to the course, requirements and grading, plan for the semester.|
|01.3.||Presentations of your mobility projects to 1st year students (joint meeting).|
|08.3.||How to prepare your master thesis. Master Thesis Concept requirement.|
|15.3.||Your presentation of the master thesis concept.|
- 30% - presentations during the seminar (twice)
- 20% - activity, peer feedback, participation in abstract reviews
- 10% - conference presentation (talk)
- 40% - quality of the master thesis concept
- Overall score: A > 90%, B > 80%, C > 70%, D > 60%, E > 50%, else Fx.