A special session of the AI Seminar will take place on Saturday, September 06, 2008 at 9:00 CET. We will welcome special guests Chiaki Sakama from Wakayama University and Katsumi Inoue from National Institute of Informatics in Japan.
Session 1: Invited Talks
- 09:00 Chiaki Sakama: An overview of the research on updates, PLP and MAS (1 hour)
- 10:00 Katsumi Inoue: On equivalence and generality relations in ASP (1 hour)
- 11:00 short break (15 min)
- 11:15 Martin Baláž: Embedding Defeasible Argumentation in Answer Set Programming (20 min)
- 11:35 Peter Klimo: Using Evolp for representation of Beliefs and Goals in BDI architecture (20 min)
- 11:55 Ján Šefránek: Logic Programs, Preferences, Updates (20 min)
- 12:15 Jozef Šiška: Knowledge Representation of the World of Computer Games in Terms of Dynamic Logic Programming (20 min)
- 12:35 Martin Homola: Studying Knowledge Propagation in Distributed Description Logics (10 min)
- 12:45 short break (5 min)
- 12:50 Martin Takáč: Automated Construction of Meaning (20 min)
- 13:00 Michal Malý: Cognitive Assembler (10 min)
- 13:10 Andrej Lúčny: Multi-agent Systems, an Overview of Research (10 min)
Detailed programme for the last two lectures will be announced.