Introduction to Philosophy of Mind 2-IKV-114
Start with a short summary of the course (one or two sentences). Note that this page is meant to inform students about the ongoing course occurrence rather than to duplicate the more-or-less static information in the course information sheet. Refer to the info sheet right after course summary.
- E.g.: The seminar will not be held on Monday, January 10 due to lecturer's conference attendance
- The preliminary version of the final paper is due on…
- An introduction to the introduction (internal file uploaded to wiki)
- The introduction proper (link to file which has not been uploaded yet; clicking it will show an upload form)
- Introduction (contd.) (an external resource)
Assessment and evaluation
You can earn points in the assessment activities spread throughout the semester listed in the following table. The table also shows the required minima and possible maximal point evaluations.
|Activity||Possible maximum||Required minimum|
|Teaching period||Activity during the seminar||10||0|
|Examination period||Final paper||80||40|
The final mark will be awarded according to the following table: