Computer Graphics 2
What you Need to Pass
- Attend lessons. One missed +0 points. 2 missed 0 points, 3 missed 0 points, 4 and more is Fx.
- Project and exercise (mandatory, 10+50 points).
- Solve all homework problems (mandatory each one >=30%, 10 points)
- Pass final term (mandatory, 20 points) You will need to solve several problems discussed during lessons.
- Pass oral/written exam: (mandatory, +20 points)
- Attendance = 0 or -100 (Fx)
- Exercise = +50..0
- Bonus = +10..0 (optional)
- Homework = +10..4 or +4..0 (Fx)
- Final term = +20..0
- Oral/written exam = +20..0
- A = 92-100
- B = 84-91
- C = 76-83
- D = 68-75
- E = 60-67
- Fx = 0-59
- VIEW RESULTS
- [https://moodle.uniba.sk/fmfi Final Term by Modddle Ecetronic test (18.5.2015 8:10 in B)
- Mon (8:10) - Room A (lecture)
- Wed (16:30) - Room I-H3 (seminar)
Materials to read
- http://www.martinus.sk/?uItem=19688 - Moderni Pocitacova Grafika
Lesson01 "Introduction to Computer Graphics"
Lesson02 "Ray Tracing 1."
- TayTracong Pipeline
- Lecture notes: lesson01.pdf
Seminars on Computer Graphics 2
Rules / Info
- On every seminar we will implement selected problems/algorithms related to lessons. We will usually - not necessary start with a prearranged template downloadable from this site.
- As a programming language we will use C#. We will use Visual C# 2010 as development environment. Alternatively you can use MonoDevelop (Linux / Mac OSX) on your own machine.
- Attendance at seminars is optional but recommended.
- Seminars are conducted by
- Michal Piovarči (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Schedule of seminars is
- Wed (16:30) - Room I-H3
- You can get max 100% per homework. Submission after deadline is for 0%.
- There is a min 60% of your final evaluation required for admission to final term.
- Additional activity can be awarder by max 10% of your final evaluation.
- Don't cheat - create instead. Any kind of cheating is punished by withholding 30% of your final evaluation for all involved students.
- As a homework, you will program what we could not finish during the exercise. Assignment and template will be downloadable from this site. See exercises.
- Homework must be submitted by email to email@example.com every week until the next Wednesday 16:30.
- Your submission email must have title in form 'ExNN' where NN is the number of exercise, eg. Ex05.
- It is required to submit zipped source code of your homework (preferably the whole solution). Do not send executable files. Homework without the source code is for 0%.
- Your code should be well formatted and commented. Titles of functions, classes, variables should be representative for their purpose. Homework without appropriate comments is for 0%.
- There are ~12 homeworks during the semester. This number can change due to holidays, tech. problems etc.
Exercise00 [19.02.2014] "Introduction"
- Theory / Reading?
- Intro to c#?
- Seminar slides
Revision as of 18:58, 18 February 2015 by Piovarci