- students with the thesis with a topic in Computer Graphics or with adviser doc.Ferko will get information about the seminar schedule at I4, or from doc.Ferko
- students with RNDr. Nagyho as adviser will get info about their seminar at e-learning system at CPR.
- group I, Wednesday, 15:40, I9, Andrej Blaho
- group II, Wednesday, 15:40, H6, Pavel Petrovič
- group III, projects of RNDr. Makek Nagy (info at CPR)
- group IV, projects of doc. Andrej Ferko (info by doc. Ferko)
- group V, computer graphics (info in room I4)
- remaining, still unassigned students (must come to group I, or tell us their group number)!
- official information on Bachelor theses from the University
- Academic library of UK - Bachelor theses from previous year can be retrieved by specifying
- Žáner as "bakalárske práce"
- Predmet as "aplikovaná informatika"
- "07 Fakulta matematiky, fyziky a informatiky"
- press Hľadať
- more than 3 absences require statement from your doctor
- everybody will give 3 presentations during the semester:
- introduction to thesis field, and specification of your project
- structure of the thesis design
- practice of thesis defence
- at least once a month you must provide a written confirmation from your adviser from your consultations
- by March 14th, prepare a webpage about your bachelor project (send the URL by e-mail), the page must contain:
- Project title, adviser
- links to resources and bibliography
- dairy, which is updated every week
- by 30.5. provide your final thesis complete at least to 70%
- A can be earned only for perfect presentation, excellent web, final thesis in very good form
- the grading will reflect any deficiences
- to earn E, you need to fulfill these rules
- March 14th webpages about all Bachelor projects
- May 5th end of lectures in this semester
- May 30th provide your final thesis complete to 70%
- May 30th end of examination period for 3rd year students
- June 13th official deadline for delivery of the final thesis
- Andrej Blaho
- Pavel Petrovič
- Peter Borovský
Revision as of 21:33, 27 February 2008 by Petrovic